Follower

Monday, April 13, 2009

wa... muet is comink??? zzzz

today i got tested by my new teacher, Mrs Farahdina...
he ask me to speak at front of my friend, in front of the class... wtf?? ha!~
you know what, firstly, she seem dont want to call me, but i was the
noisiest in the class at that time...
then he show me with his hand..
" you, the most noisiest person.. go and talk...
banyak sangat cakap nie... dia dari dlu lagi dok byk cakap.. "
said mrs FarahDina...

wah!.. i am so nervous at that time lo....
u know what?? the tittle of work for my team is
to talk about how to promote domestic holiday in malaysia country...
wth?? so hard the tittle that has been given to us....
there is 4 opinion for how to promote domestic holiday in malaysia...
i got the 2nd opinion...

know what?? the paper in my hand shows that i should elaborate about
my opinion that Holiday School Special Discount can help to promote
domestic holiday in country...
when i go to the front of my friends,front of the class... i suddently silent..
for 2 minutes.. haha... so funny loh....

know what, i donno speak what because it is the most hardest tittle of essay
that have been given to me since i was baby... haha....
futhermore, i have not been ready to speak...
i go to the front also because of She...
She means my Teacher lo... =D
then i could not talk anything... waa...

i go back to my place and study some more...
my teacher give me more 10 minutes to preapare...
guess what?? i speak clearly in front of my friends and teacher because....
I AM READY... hahah~....

at the evening of the day.... i need to back to my house from the Illegal rent house..
haha.. know what, we stay there for illegal.. haha.. so funny...
we cant decide want to stay where after this.... the master of the illegal house
wanted to stay there with his family again.. after some years i think...
waaa... guess what! the electric is blackout that evening!
i cant go back to my house at jitra, 25km from the rent house because
my motorcycle lack of petrol...

wa... i need wait 2 hours you know... so bored..
then i back home at 6.45.. so lucky am i....
now so lucky, i have poured by the heavy downpour at tanjung pauh..
near my house... wa... i am so wet lol...
seem like i was playing rain.. haha.... :D

P/S : i was'nt good in english.. sorry.. ;)

0 tiNtA dAn kAtA:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...